February 22, 2013 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Venue: Alpa City Suites
Hernan Cortes corner F. Cabahug Street, Mandaue City, Cebu
Within an organization, problem solving, incident investigation and root cause analysis are all fundamentally connected by three basic questions:
- What is the problem?
- Why did it happen? and
- What will be done to prevent it?
Our root cause analysis seminar improves the way people analyze, document, communicate and solve problems. Participants will develop the skills required to determine the total scope of a problem, to organize all of the information into a thorough analysis and to select the best solutions. The skills learned in this workshop style seminar significantly improve the way people see problems and solve problems.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS SEMINAR
- Learn key steps in problem solving and decision making
- Learn how to apply a variety of decision making strategies
- Understand how to select and implement the best solution
- Increase your confidence in making decisions and implementing solutions
WHAT YOU WILL COVER
- Defining the Problem
- Mind Mapping
- Affinity Diagrams
- Cause and Effect Diagrams (Fish bone or Ishikawa diagrams)
- 5 whys
- Process Mapping
- Pareto Analysis
- Plus Minus Analysis
- De Bono’s Six Thinking Hats
- PDCA (Plan Do Check and Act)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
It is ideal for managers, supervisors, team leaders, and potential leaders in the company
The seminar uses a combination of lectures, visual presentations, workshops, and group discussions. More emphasis is placed on workshops to allow the participants to learn the material presented in a fun and easy manner.
Includes AM / PM Snacks, Lunch Buffet, Training Materials and a Certificate of Attendance
|Early Bird Rate:||P5,000 (Deadline is on or before February 08, 2013 – Friday)|
For inquiries and registration, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!