Time Management: Tools and Techniques for Effective Priority Setting
February 20, 2013 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Venue: Alpa City Suites
Hernan Cortes corner F. Cabahug Street, Mandaue City, Cebu
Category: Productivity Program
Office workers today are facing more pressure to get more tasks done in the same limited time that is available. Is there a way to manage time better? Actually, time cannot be managed. What we can manage is what we do with the time we have. Getting the job done is seldom about needing more time; it is about using what time we have more effectively.
This course focuses on developing your ability to set goals, focus on priorities, and manage your responsibilities and activities better. Find out what is really eating up your time and start taking charge of your time.
- Accomplish more tasks with the time you have
- Identify activities that waste time
- Identify which are critical tasks and
- Prioritize and make an informed decision on which task are important
- Understanding what your time is worth.
- Identifying and mastering your time management challenges
- Identifying and Handling Time Wasters
- Repeating Tasks
- Traditional Tools of Time Management
- Calendars (Manual & Electronic)
- To do Lists
- The Lean Tools to improve time Management
- The 80/20 Rule (Pareto Principle)
- Poke Yoke
- 5S and Document Filing and Management
- Prioritizing Tasks
- Handling email, faxes and other communications quickly and effectively
- Developing new habits for better organization, communications, and meetings
The course uses a lively and fast paced combination of live facilitation, lectures, visual presentations, group discussions and workshops to ensure a comprehensive and yet an easy and fun learning environment.
Includes AM / PM Snacks, Lunch, Training Materials and a Certificate of Attendance
|Early Bird Rate:||P5,000 (Deadline is on or before February 08, 2013 – Friday)|
For inquiries and registration, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!