February 19, 2013 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Venue: Alpa City Suites
Hernan Cortes corner F. Cabahug Street, Mandaue City, Cebu
Category: Leadership and Management
This seminar provides an overview of the risk management process. You will learn proven and improved tools and techniques that will help you identify, quantify, prioritize and manage risks. This seminar builds upon your knowledge to develop skills hazard discovery and the assessment and control of risk. You will receive guidance in the management of your limited resources for optimum risk control.
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and trainer
- Receive a CD of the presentation materials that will help you echo the seminar to your colleagues
- Receive an updated set of templates that you can use immediately
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
- Learn the tools and methods of discovering, identifying and classifying hazards that threaten your employees, operations, equipment, your product, productivity, and the environment
- Discuss methods to protect your human, property, and financial assets
- Apply the Risk Management Process to your operations
- Understanding Risk
- Assessing Risk
- Mapping the Business Model
- Understanding the Voice of the Customer
- Principles of Risk Management
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Identifying the Root Causes of Risks
- Creating your Own FMEA
- Creating your Own Risk Mitigation Plan
Professionals who wish to learn more about the risk management function in their organization.
This is a highly interactive seminar with short lectures, activity-based learning, workshops and games.
Includes AM / PM Snacks, Lunch Buffet, Training Materials and a Certificate of Attendance
|Early Bird Rate:||P5,000 (Deadline is on or before February 08, 2013 – Friday)|
For inquiries and registration, kindly email email@example.com. Thank you!