Excelling At Customer Service: Using Six Sigma Concepts and Tools to Drive Customer Service Improvement
February 21, 2013 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Venue: Alpa City Suites
Hernan Cortes corner F. Cabahug Street, Mandaue City, Cebu
Category: Lean and Six Sigma
In this management level seminar you will learn how to use Six Sigma concepts and tools to help your organization excel at customer service. While many organizations have defined their Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), we find that many of their staff have great difficulty understanding just how these performance matrixes are defined and how they are measured. The difference between measuring actual performance versus target performance is often poorly understood and incorrectly documented. This seminar is designed to help you understand better how to define and measure your key performance indicators and other measures that you can use to help your organization excel at delivering exceptional customer service.
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and trainer
- Receive a CD of the presentation materials that will help you echo the
- seminar to your colleagues
- Receive an updated set of templates that you can use immediately
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
- Team Leaders
This is a hand’s on interactive course with short lectures and many simple exercises.
Includes AM / PM Snacks, Lunch, Training Materials and a Certificate of Attendance
|Early Bird Rate:||P5,000 (Deadline is on or before February 08, 2013 – Friday)|
For inquiries and registration, kindly email email@example.com. Thank you!