Empowering the Frontliner Seminar Workshop
March 12, 2014 | 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Venue: SM Trade Hall, SM City Cebu
North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
Talking about Customer Service can sound easy but it is not so when one has to face different kinds of personalities, plus a lot of other factors that may affect the Frontliner.
There are many business competitors too, but how does one make a difference so that the number of customers increase and their word of mouth is always YOU.
Thus, GP seminar workshops gives hands on training sessions to strengthen the professional skill of a Frontliner in handling the challenges in the job.
- Allows the participant to evaluate his work personality and discover his strengths and weaknesses
- Develops the socials of the participant which is a foundation in customer service
- Develops the focus and mental concentration skills of the participant needed for his work
- Boosts the self image of the participant which is important to project first impressions of the company
- Develops the communication skills of the participant and the patience required in communicating
- Trains the participant on PARAPHRASING skills needed in handling complaints
- Conditions the participant to have a very positive mental workframe
- Helps the participant reassess his own personal matters as to have a smoother career direction
– Evaluation of mental / work attitude
– Creating a Spirit of Service
– Mirror Principles
– Projecting a positive image
– Quality frontline service
– Handling applicants
– Enhancing the listening skills
– Enhancing internal customer service skills
– Burnout and self-motivation
– Rephrasing styles
- Front Desk Staff
- Phone Operators
- Supervisors / Managers
- Sales and Marketing Officers
- Guest Rekations Officers
- Public Information Officers
- Call Center Agents
- And all other Frontliners who have direct access to Clients
This is intentionally designed to be a seminar workshop open to the public so that many could be given a chance to enhance themselves and perform better this year at work. Yet considering the plane fare for the out of town speaker and staff, the price still is just an affordable P500. Per person inclusive of lunch, GP worksheets and Certificate of Participation.
Includes AM / PM Snacks, Lunch, Training Materials and a Certificate of Attendance
|Registration Fee:||P500.00 (Deadline is on or before March 5, 2014 – Wednesday)|
For inquiries and registration, kindly email email@example.com. Thank you!