Effective Professional Image & Business Etiquette
March 12 – 13, 2013 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Venue: Alpa City Suites
Hernan Cortes corner F. Cabahug Street, Mandaue City, Cebu
Category: Professional Image & Business Etiquette Program
Business protocol etiquette skills are an essential requirement in today’s global business environment. Employing proper etiquette in any business or social environment communicates an attitude of respect, equality and trust towards them. Knowledge of business etiquette and manners enhance personal effectiveness and adds to the bottom line. Proper etiquette will distinguish a person in the eyes of others in the effort to establish and to maintain good business relationships. Business professionals who have the know-how of proper business etiquette effortlessly make the right decision with a calm sophistication that indicates one operating from a position of strength and authority.
Our Business Etiquette training program will prepare the professionals to project a positive, confident, professional image in any business encounter. It is designed for those who want to polish and finesse their etiquette skills and improve their professional image.
- Explain the principles of etiquette and protocol
- Understand business etiquette as a cornerstone of effective communication and motivation in the work environment
- Identify features of protocol in a range of business and social situations
- Apply knowledge of business and social protocols and etiquette in context
- Evaluate and adapt projects in the light of appropriate business protocols
At the program’s conclusion, participants will have a solid understanding of organizational representation and be ready to meet and greet the public, the media, and others who will associate them with their organization’s brand.
- Handshaking – The Ultimate Greeting
- Eye contact
- Body language
- Presence, poise and positioning
- Person space
- The correct confident standing position
- When, where and how to sit
- Rising to the occasion
- Introductions: business vs. social
- Announcing yourself as a visitor/guest
- Executive communications
- Meeting protocol
- Business card exchange and protocol
- Conversation skills and small talk
- Active listening skills
- Remembering names, and using them.
- Name badges
- Relationship building process
- Meeting and interviewing power points
- Telephone etiquette
- Telephone etiquette
- Office etiquette
- Grooming and personal hygiene
- Voice – inflection, diction, grammar and tonal quality
- Professional attire and business casual
- Expressing gratitude: Thank you notes, personal notes
At the program’s conclusion, participants will have an of business protocol and etiquette techniques: using a to-do list, prioritizing the items on it and working better with others.
- Individual Assessments
- Use of participant manual/worksheets
- Use of a combination of presentation and group activities
- Story telling of real-life situations
- Interactive group discussions
- Challenging the thinking of participants
- Providing input to participants’ real-life situations
Case Studies- Several short case studies will be pre-circulated for participants to read and undertake some directed initial analysis. These will be used to illustrate data analysis techniques and as a basis for group discussions.
“I liked Ms. Flor Glinoga’s training style”
– Oscar P. Yu, Jr, TAGLINE COMMUNICATION, INC.
“Ms. Flor is the Master of the topic.”
– Marissa A. Macasarte, MOTORMATE GROUP OF COMPANIES
“Ms. Flor is very good in presenting the topics. See you next time.”
– Emma Asi, MEDILINK NETWORK, INC.
“Ms. Flor knows the subject well and interacts with the participants. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.”
– Luchie Liscano, DIWA LEARNING SYSTEMS, INC.
“Ms. Flor Glinoga is such a good speaker.”
– Vicky Pamplona, DELSA CHEMICALS & MULTI-PRODUCTS, INC.
“I liked how Ms. Flor presented the topic in a very simple manner which is easy to understand. ”
– Khrist Caballero, TRAINSTATION
“It was a great experience to attend a seminar with an excellent trainer (Ms. Flor) and she was very knowledgeable.”
– Rose S. Sumandal, PRINTING IMAGE CTC. INC.
“I liked the practicality of the topic. Ms. Flor was very effective because she knows her topics. She was very lively.”
– Ynna Mirzi Salazar, JOBS DB PHILIPPINES, INC.
“I liked best the discussion and the speaker (Ms. Flor), I’ve learned a lot from this seminar. It helps a lot and imparted information on us a lot.
– Maridel Rachel Comaya, REFINETTE COSMETIC INDUSTRY
“I liked the workshop well conducted by Ms. Flor. There was a very lively discussion.”
– Joy Santiago, UNIVERSAL ROBINA CORPORATION- BRANDED CONSUMER FOODS GROUP
“Ms. Flor is very knowledgeable on the topic.”
– Mi-lyn Urian, ALBA ROMEO & CO.
“I liked the part where the participants shared their expertise. To Ms. Flor, thank you for sharing your expertise.”
– Maan Talasan, LCG GROUP OF COMPANIES
“It never had a dull moment with Ms. Flor. Great and keep it up!”
– Myk Laguesma, JOBS DB PHILIPPINES, INC
“I like the entire subject discussed. The facilitator – Ms. Flor Glinoga was excellent and I intend to attend another training/seminar from the same resource speaker.”
-Emelina B. Alhambra, ASIAN CENTRE FOR INSULATION PHILIPPINES INCORPORATED
“The relevance of the speaker’s experience is very significant to us being new in the industry. All of Ms. Flor’s examples are practical and not theoretical. Continue these kinds of events it is very helpful to us since
as professionals, we still need to learn.”
– Vonn Ryan B. Ramiro, TELUS INTERNATIONAL PHILIPPINES INCORPORATED
“The facilitator (Ms. Flor) was good. She delivered it very well. As a first timer to attend the SEMINAR it was a great experience. I have learned a lot.”
– Lovely Biaco
“Continue this kind of training program to educate more people and be competitive. Ms. Flor is a great speaker, motivator and well experienced person. All the participants in training are all covered and very good presentation skills.”
– Len Kristian T. Fermin, IBIDEN PHILIPPINES INCORPORATED
Includes AM / PM Snacks, Lunch, Training Materials and a Certificate of Attendance
|Early Bird Rate:||P8,000 (Deadline is on or before March 01, 2013 – Friday)|
For inquiries and registration, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!