Date To Be Determined
Min. of 15 Participants
“Effective inventory planning and management allows you to meet or exceed your customers’ expectations of product availability while carrying the quantity that will maximize your net profits.”
Category: Warehouse, Inventory, Purchasing and Management
This seminar workshop will teach you the proven techniques of how to effective plan and manage your inventory. After all, inventory is simply money in another form and we all know how difficult it is to manage money and make it grow.
If you order too much and your inventory just sits in the warehouse, then it is in danger of depreciating and losing its value. It is possible that you may have invested all your financial resources on non-moving stocks and you will end up losing your shirt.
On the other hand, if run out of stocks, you are likely to lose the customers you have worked so hard to get.
Either situation is bad and must be avoided. What you want to have is the right amount of stocks that will turn a profit and at the same time keep your customers coming back for more. Developing your business to get to this ideal situation requires a working knowledge of the techniques of inventory analysis.
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and trainer
- Receive a CD of the presentation materials that will help you echo the seminar to your colleagues
- Receive an updated set of templates that you can use immediately
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
- The Ideal Inventory Cycle
- Key Inventory Indicators
- Using Lead Times to calculate when to Order Stock
- Calculating Safety Stocks
- Economic Order Quantity Analysis
- Calculating Ordering Costs
- Calculating Holding Costs
- Identifying fast, slow and non-moving items
- Identifying profitable product lines
- Counting your Inventory
- Pareto Principle
- ABC Inventory Control and Cycle Counting
- The principles of Just in Time (JIT) Inventory Management
- Forecasting your Inventory
- Inventory Planners
- Business Owners
The seminar uses a combination of lectures, visual presentations, workshops, and group discussions. More emphasis is placed on workshops to allow the participants to learn the material presented in a fun and easy manner.
Please bring your own Calculator, Notebook, or Laptop Computer.
Includes AM / PM Snacks, Lunch Buffet, Training Materials and a Certificate of Attendance
|Early Bird Rate:||P5,000.00 + 12% VAT|
|Regular Rate:||P6,000.00 + 12% VAT|
For more details like speaker profile, training module and registration fee, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our representative will get back to you as soon as possible.