February 19 – 20, 2013 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Venue: Alpa City Suites
Hernan Cortes corner F. Cabahug Street, Mandaue City, Cebu
Category: Quality Training Program
Internal auditing is fundamental to any quality improvement initiative. The ISO 9001:2008 standard requires that an organization conduct internal quality audits to determine the effectiveness of its quality management system. Trained auditors must carry out these audits. However, most internal quality audits carried out provide little quality improvement benefits and are conducted merely for compliance.
The ISO 9001:2008 Internal Quality Audit training course focuses on auditing ISO 9001:2008 for real quality improvement. This course is designed to increase the understanding of auditing techniques and help participants to accurately interpret and audit against the ISO 9001:2008 requirements for improvement.
Through group exercises and case studies, participants will gain the knowledge and skills to plan and conduct effective internal quality audits, report audit findings clearly and undertake effective follow-up audit on corrective actions taken so as to ensure continual improvement.
There will be a good balance between sharing of practical auditing concepts and hands-on sessions to ensure that participants can internalize the auditing skills learnt and put them to practice in the shortest time possible.
Upon completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Understand and apply the proper interpretation of the ISO 9001:2008 standard in actual internal audit situations
- Understand the importance of internal auditing within a quality management system
- Understand the responsibilities of internal auditors
- Plan and conduct an effective internal quality audit
- Manage the audit process including the opening and closing meetings, reporting and follow-up
- Collect and analyze evidence objectively
- Evaluate and report the results of an internal audit
The training is really two parts – to give you a thorough understanding of the process:
- It covers the ISO 9001 Standard, gives the participants a chance to work with it and get familiar with the requirements.
- It then guides the participants through the audit process of a mock company. They will prepare an audit plan, conduct opening meetings, audit documents and records, document their findings, hold a closing meeting and write the audit report.
PART I – ISO 9001 STANDARDS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Guide to Internal Auditing
- Types of Audits
- Why Audit?
- Who Can Audit?
- How to perform an Internal Audit
- Review of the ISO 9001:2008 Standard
- General points
- Area of application
- General requirements
- General requirements in terms of documentation
- Management commitment
- Listening to the client
- Quality policy
- Responsibility, authority and communication
- Management review
- Making resources available
- Human resources
- Workplace environment
- Requirements of ISO 9001:2008
This section outlines the basics of auditing as a foundation
This section reviews the standard, to help them understand the structure
a.Area of application
c.Terms and definitions
d.Quality Management System
h.Planning product creation
i.Processes relating to clients
j.Design and development
l.Service production and preparation
m.Mastering monitoring and measurement mechanisms
This section covers a clause by Clause Review of the ISO 9001 Standard
- The Process Model/Process Approach
- What are the requirements of ISO 9001?
PART II – ISO Internal Quality Audit (IQA)
Steps of an ISO 9001 Audit
This section covers a complete audit of a mock company, and the instructor has a detailed guide to the non-conformance’s in the QMS for grading.
- Scheduling the Audit
- Planning the Audit
- Opening Meeting
- Audit 4.2 Documentation
- Audit 5.0 Management Responsibility
- Audit 7.2 Customer-Related processes
- Audit 7.4 Purchasing
- Audit 8.5 Corrective Action
- Auditors Document Findings
- Final Audit Report
- Closing Meeting
- Creating the Audit FIle
At the program’s conclusion, participants will have an understanding of total quality management techniques: using a to-do list, prioritizing the items on it and working better with others.
Anyone who is involved in deciding business strategies and activities, managing projects, or is otherwise responsible for delivering results within an organization, (e.g. CEO, CFO, manager, supervisors, etc).
Approach & Duration:
As the trainer comes with more than thirty years of real-life corporate experience, the methodology will involve the following:
- Individual Assessments
- Use of participant manual/worksheets
- Use of a combination of presentation and group activities
- Story telling of real-life situations
- Interactive individual and group discussions
- Challenging the thinking of participants
- Providing input to participants’ real-life situations
- Case Studies- Several short case studies will be pre-circulated for participants to read and undertake some directed initial analysis. These will be used to illustrate data analysis techniques and as a basis for group discussions.
This workshop is fast-paced, highly interactive, participatory, and productive. It includes discussions, games, demonstration and practice, lecturettes, storytelling, role plays, and problem solving. Participants will be working individually, in small and large groups.
HERE IS WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT MS. FLOR’S SEMINARS
“I liked Ms. Flor Glinoga’s training style”
Oscar P. Yu, Jr.
TAGLINE COMMUNICATION, INC.
“Ms. Flor is the Master of the topic.”
Marissa A. Macasarte
MOTORMATE GROUP OF COMPANIES
“Ms. Flor is very good in presenting the topics. See you next time.”
MEDILINK NETWORK, INC.
“Ms. Flor knows the subject well and interacts with the participants. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.”
DIWA LEARNING SYSTEMS, INC.
“Ms. Flor Glinoga is such a good speaker.”
DELSA CHEMICALS & MULTI-PRODUCTS, INC.
“I liked how Ms. Flor presented the topic in a very simple manner which is easy to understand.”
“It was a great experience to attend a seminar with an excellent trainer (Ms. Flor) and she was very knowledgeable.”
Rose S. Sumandal
PRINTING IMAGE CTC. INC.
“I liked the practicality of the topic. Ms. Flor was very effective because she knows her topics. She was very lively.”
Ynna Mirzi Salazar
JOBS DB PHILIPPINES, INC.
“I liked best the discussion and the speaker (Ms. Flor), I’ve learned a lot from this seminar. It helps a lot and imparted information on us a lot.
Maridel Rachel Comaya
REFINETTE COSMETIC INDUSTRY
“I liked the workshop well conducted by Ms. Flor. There was a very lively discussion.”
UNIVERSAL ROBINA CORPORATION – BRANDED CONSUMER FOODS GROUP
“Ms. Flor is very knowledgeable on the topic.”
ALBA ROMEO & CO.
“I liked the part where the participants shared their expertise. To Ms. Flor, thank you for sharing your expertise.”
LCG GROUP OF COMPANIES
“It never had a dull moment with Ms. Flor. Great and keep it up!”
JOBS DB PHILIPPINES, INC
“I like the entire subject discussed. The facilitator – Ms. Flor Glinoga was excellent and I intend to attend another training/seminar from the same resource speaker.“
Emelina B. Alhambra
ASIAN CENTRE FOR INSULATION PHILIPPINES INCORPORATED
“The relevance of the speaker’s experience is very significant to us being new in the industry. All of Ms. Flor’s examples are practical and not theoretical. Continue these kinds of events it is very helpful to us since as professionals, we still need to learn.“
Vonn Ryan B. Ramiro
TELUS INTERNATIONAL PHILIPPINES INCORPORATED
“The facilitator (Ms. Flor) was good. She delivered it very well. As a first timer to attend the SEMINAR it was a great experience. I have learned a lot.“
“Continue this kind of training program to educate more people and be competitive. Ms. Flor is a great speaker, motivator and well experienced person. All the participants in training are all covered and very good presentation skills.“
Len Kristian T. Fermin
IBIDEN PHILIPPINES INCORPORATED
Includes AM / PM Snacks, Lunch Buffet, Training Materials and a Certificate of Attendance
|Early Bird Rate:||P8,000 (Deadline is on or before February 08, 2013 – Friday)|
For inquiries and registration, kindly email email@example.com. Thank you!