Effective Human Resource Management Training
March 23, 2013 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Venue: Alpa City Suites
Hernan Cortes corner F. Cabahug Street, Mandaue City, Cebu
Category: Human Resource Development Program
In today’s fast-moving world, many managers and supervisors are expected to deal with some human resource issues. They may be asked to take part in developing job descriptions, sit in on interviews, or take responsibility for discipline. This one day training course will provide managers with proven techniques of human resource management which are directly applicable to the workplace. Participants will learn how to channel the energy and motivation of individuals within their teams.
This one-day workshop will introduce anyone interested in the topic to human resource concepts. We will walk you through the hiring process, from performing a skills inventory to conducting the interview; discuss orientation; and cover some issues that arise after the hiring (such as compensation, training and discipline).
Senior managers, managers, key employees, supervisors who may be asked to take part in developing job descriptions, sit in on interviews, or take responsibility for discipline, project management responsibility.
- The latest trends in the human resource field and the changing role of the human resource professional
- How human resource planning and the organization’s strategic plan work together
- How to write job specifications and identify core competencies
- Methods of finding, selecting and keeping the best people using behavioral description interviewing techniques
- How to get employees off to a good start
- How to deal with compensation and benefits
- How to maintain healthy employee relations
- How to make performance appraisals and employee discipline a cooperative process
“I liked Ms. Flor Glinoga’s training style”
– Oscar P. Yu, Jr, TAGLINE COMMUNICATION, INC.
“Ms. Flor is the Master of the topic.”
– Marissa A. Macasarte, MOTORMATE GROUP OF COMPANIES
“Ms. Flor is very good in presenting the topics. See you next time.”
– Emma Asi, MEDILINK NETWORK, INC.
“Ms. Flor knows the subject well and interacts with the participants. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.”
– Luchie Liscano, DIWA LEARNING SYSTEMS, INC.
“Ms. Flor Glinoga is such a good speaker.”
– Vicky Pamplona, DELSA CHEMICALS & MULTI-PRODUCTS, INC.
“I liked how Ms. Flor presented the topic in a very simple manner which is easy to understand. ”
– Khrist Caballero, TRAINSTATION
“It was a great experience to attend a seminar with an excellent trainer (Ms. Flor) and she was very knowledgeable.”
– Rose S. Sumandal, PRINTING IMAGE CTC. INC.
“I liked the practicality of the topic. Ms. Flor was very effective because she knows her topics. She was very lively.”
– Ynna Mirzi Salazar, JOBS DB PHILIPPINES, INC.
“I liked best the discussion and the speaker (Ms. Flor), I’ve learned a lot from this seminar. It helps a lot and imparted information on us a lot.
– Maridel Rachel Comaya, REFINETTE COSMETIC INDUSTRY
“I liked the workshop well conducted by Ms. Flor. There was a very lively discussion.”
– Joy Santiago, UNIVERSAL ROBINA CORPORATION- BRANDED CONSUMER FOODS GROUP
“Ms. Flor is very knowledgeable on the topic.”
– Mi-lyn Urian, ALBA ROMEO & CO.
“I liked the part where the participants shared their expertise. To Ms. Flor, thank you for sharing your expertise.”
– Maan Talasan, LCG GROUP OF COMPANIES
“It never had a dull moment with Ms. Flor. Great and keep it up!”
– Myk Laguesma, JOBS DB PHILIPPINES, INC
“I like the entire subject discussed. The facilitator – Ms. Flor Glinoga was excellent and I intend to attend another training/seminar from the same resource speaker.”
-Emelina B. Alhambra, ASIAN CENTRE FOR INSULATION PHILIPPINES INCORPORATED
“The relevance of the speaker’s experience is very significant to us being new in the industry. All of Ms. Flor’s examples are practical and not theoretical. Continue these kinds of events it is very helpful to us since
as professionals, we still need to learn.”
– Vonn Ryan B. Ramiro, TELUS INTERNATIONAL PHILIPPINES INCORPORATED
“The facilitator (Ms. Flor) was good. She delivered it very well. As a first timer to attend the SEMINAR it was a great experience. I have learned a lot.”
– Lovely Biaco
“Continue this kind of training program to educate more people and be competitive. Ms. Flor is a great speaker, motivator and well experienced person. All the participants in training are all covered and very good presentation skills.”
– Len Kristian T. Fermin, IBIDEN PHILIPPINES INCORPORATED
Includes AM / PM Snacks, Lunch, Training Materials and a Certificate of Attendance
|Early Bird Rate:||P5,000 (Deadline is on or before March 08, 2013 – Friday)|
For inquiries and registration, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!