Coaching for Peak Performance, Handling Grievance, Discipline, Termination and Dismissal
February 18, 2013 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Venue: Alpa City Suites
Hernan Cortes corner F. Cabahug Street, Mandaue City, Cebu
Category: Human Resource Development Program
Effective management is about coaching and motivating your staff to achieve personal excellence and satisfaction in their work. This module will point out all the essentials in how to coach to achieve peak performance.
All managers, supervisors and team leaders have to face up to difficult employee situations at one point or another in their career. This module aims to enable you with the skills to handle grievance and disciplinary actions, such that difficult employee situations can be turned around to become opportunities to enhance employee performance. When the situation warrants termination and dismissal, you must be able to abide by the law and conduct these actions with confidence.
Your foundation for the people business – Grow your role in managing your human resources through real life case studies, feedback, new techniques and guidance as you learn the essentials of Coaching for Peak Performance and Handling Grievance, Discipline, Termination & Dismissal that you can tailor to your organizational and individual needs.
Explore the practical skills needed to attract, engage, retain and manage staff. Discover the best competency-based strategies to motivate and retain employees. Obtain a more thorough understanding of roles and responsibilities of managers involved in the HR functions of today’s organizations. Increase your confidence and productivity.
Managers who need to understand and apply HR systems, n o n-HR professionals who are responsible for HR activities; managers and professionals who are tasked with launching an HR department, HR professionals with less than five years of experience; and HR specialists who have limited generalist experience. Anyone who handles and manages human resources or people. There is no pre-requisites for this course.
Effective coaching will help to grow your staff’s potential and develop cohesion and trust among your team members. Therefore, being a good coach will help you create a happy and high performance team.
– Why some managerial techniques are ineffective in today’s economy?
– Understanding the 5 steps coaching methodology: C.O.A.C.H.
– Aligning your staff to company’s vision by setting clear goals
– Understanding and uncovering the motivation factor of your staff
– Using effective questioning techniques to uncover real concerns
– Instilling powerful self-belief and confidence
– Facilitating mindset change and exploring new possibilities
– Formulating detailed and effective action plan
– Gaining staff’s commitment and ownership
– Leveraging on available resources to achieve success
– Summarized key discussion points
– Establish milestone checks and KPI to ensure progress
Module 2 (Afternoon Session): Handling Grievance, Discipline, Termination & Dismissal
– What is grievance
– How grievance develops
– Approaches to handling grievance
– Grievance handling principles
– Handling grievance mediation discussion
– Setting ground rules
– Purpose of the Code
– Approach to discipline
– Terminology used in discipline
– Hot stove rule
– Natural justice
– Classification of misconduct
– Progressive discipline
– Specific objectives of the discussion session
– Guidelines to conduct a disciplinary session
– Common types of disciplinary penalties
– Types of employer initiated termination
– Types of employee initiated termination
– Understanding the law regarding different types of termination
“I liked Ms. Flor Glinoga’s training style”
– Oscar P. Yu, Jr, TAGLINE COMMUNICATION, INC.
“Ms. Flor is the Master of the topic.”
– Marissa A. Macasarte, MOTORMATE GROUP OF COMPANIES
“Ms. Flor is very good in presenting the topics. See you next time.”
– Emma Asi, MEDILINK NETWORK, INC.
“Ms. Flor knows the subject well and interacts with the participants. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.”
– Luchie Liscano, DIWA LEARNING SYSTEMS, INC.
“Ms. Flor Glinoga is such a good speaker.”
– Vicky Pamplona, DELSA CHEMICALS & MULTI-PRODUCTS, INC.
“I liked how Ms. Flor presented the topic in a very simple manner which is easy to understand. ”
– Khrist Caballero, TRAINSTATION
“It was a great experience to attend a seminar with an excellent trainer (Ms. Flor) and she was very knowledgeable.”
– Rose S. Sumandal, PRINTING IMAGE CTC. INC.
“I liked the practicality of the topic. Ms. Flor was very effective because she knows her topics. She was very lively.”
– Ynna Mirzi Salazar, JOBS DB PHILIPPINES, INC.
“I liked best the discussion and the speaker (Ms. Flor), I’ve learned a lot from this seminar. It helps a lot and imparted information on us a lot.
– Maridel Rachel Comaya, REFINETTE COSMETIC INDUSTRY
“I liked the workshop well conducted by Ms. Flor. There was a very lively discussion.”
– Joy Santiago, UNIVERSAL ROBINA CORPORATION- BRANDED CONSUMER FOODS GROUP
“Ms. Flor is very knowledgeable on the topic.”
– Mi-lyn Urian, ALBA ROMEO & CO.
“I liked the part where the participants shared their expertise. To Ms. Flor, thank you for sharing your expertise.”
– Maan Talasan, LCG GROUP OF COMPANIES
“It never had a dull moment with Ms. Flor. Great and keep it up!”
– Myk Laguesma, JOBS DB PHILIPPINES, INC
“I like the entire subject discussed. The facilitator – Ms. Flor Glinoga was excellent and I intend to attend another training/seminar from the same resource speaker.”
-Emelina B. Alhambra, ASIAN CENTRE FOR INSULATION PHILIPPINES INCORPORATED
“The relevance of the speaker’s experience is very significant to us being new in the industry. All of Ms. Flor’s examples are practical and not theoretical. Continue these kinds of events it is very helpful to us since
as professionals, we still need to learn.”
– Vonn Ryan B. Ramiro, TELUS INTERNATIONAL PHILIPPINES INCORPORATED
“The facilitator (Ms. Flor) was good. She delivered it very well. As a first timer to attend the SEMINAR it was a great experience. I have learned a lot.”
– Lovely Biaco
“Continue this kind of training program to educate more people and be competitive. Ms. Flor is a great speaker, motivator and well experienced person. All the participants in training are all covered and very good presentation skills.”
– Len Kristian T. Fermin, IBIDEN PHILIPPINES INCORPORATED
Includes AM / PM Snacks, Lunch, Training Materials and a Certificate of Attendance
|Early Bird Rate:||P5,000 (Deadline is on or before February 08, 2013 – Friday)|
For inquiries and registration, kindly email email@example.com. Thank you!