Venue: Cebu City
Category: Business Process Improvement
The world of business revolves around numbers. We use numbers to describe situations such as how much profit we make on a transaction to how big a share of a market we have won. As business people we need to be comfortable with manipulating numbers so that they can tell our story easily and accurately. This seminar will teach you how to use math as a tool to help you succeed in the world of business.
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and international trainer
- Receive a CD of the presentation materials that will help you echo the seminar to your colleagues
- Receive an updated set of templates that you can use immediately
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
- Tricks with decimals
- Calculations with VAT
- Gross Margin
- Gross (Profit/Loss)
- Net (Profit/Loss)
- Collecting Data
- The Basic Graphs and Charts
- Using histograms to describe sales performance
- Pareto Analysis
- Calculating the Most Saleable Item
- Calculating the Most Profitable Product
- Comparing Sales by performance and other measures
This seminar workshop is designed to help you recall the basic mathematics that were taught to you in high school and college and teach you how to use these mathematics skills correctly and easily in your day-to- day tasks at work. It will teach you how to use math as a tool to help you succeed in the world of business.
The seminar workshop is conducted in a highly interactive format where the facilitator will provide real-life situations and demonstrate the solutions. The participants will then be given exercises to develop their skills.
Participants are required to have at least an electronic calculator to participate in the exercises. The more advanced skills will require the use of a laptop and MS Excel. Participants are advised to bring a laptop computer or netbook with MS Excel or equivalent spreadsheet software.
This is a great seminar for employees who are new to the business and need to learn how to use math correctly in their day to day transactions.
Includes AM / PM Snacks, Lunch Buffet, Training Materials and a Certificate of Attendance
|Early Bird Rate:||P5,000.00|
For inquiries kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!